Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Random stuff

I have a bunch of random things to post so here we go!

Every morning the girls and I take Teddy for a walk before school starts. It's a great way to get the blood flowing, get Teddy's energy out and connect. We talk about funny things mostly. I'm enjoying our time together in the mornings especially. We eat breakfast together and have a short devotional and prayer. I know when they go back to school this will be cut short so I am soaking it up while I can. 

Sally and Paige are always finding fun creatures in the yard and they love playing together. I am so proud of how they handle themselves during school and it's fun to hear their giggles during the day. They set up a picnic in the garage when we had Hurricane Sally come through. Teddy wanted nothing with going outside!




Look how long my hair has gotten! This is what happens when you don't get a cut for months. I wear it up 100% of the time and it's a time saver in the morning when things are so casual around here. 



This past weekend we celebrated CC's birthday with friends and of course, Teddy. She's our favorite doggy friends and Teddy just LOVES her. They wrestle and play hard when they are together. Look at this cute cake Ashley made for the humans. We got her a puzzle toy and plan to switch with the Powells when the pups need something new. 

My peppers did so well in the garden this year! 

Anna made the newspaper for her running last week. :) 

And check out my prayer request a year ago at my Bible study. Hmm...big things happen when you pray!





No comments:

Post a Comment