Sunday, November 18, 2018

Zoo field study

On Friday, the girls participated in their school-wide Riverbanks Zoo field study. The entire school goes and with chaperones, staff and family members over 400 people are represented from our school. It's one of my favorite traditions. We've been doing it since Anna was a kindergartner with Paige in a stroller.

As this was Anna's last zoo field study, Patrick chaperoned her group and I tagged along with Paige's crew. I actually had the easier job. I wanted her group around for about 30 minutes, then dropped them off for a class while the other parents and I hung out. Then we walked them to lunch and hung out some more. It was a great chance to talk with some of the other parents I didn't know very well.










Did you know Anna's class has two other Heather moms in it? We call ourselves the Heathers.

Meanwhile, Patrick and Anna zipped around to see every animal possible at the school. They were on an ABC scavenger hunt.























No comments:

Post a Comment